Resolution Centre - Open dispute

SLT1
Contributor
Contributor

The seller has offered a full refund when they receive the items via post at my cost but it will cost me more to ship back to them than the refund!

i am upset as the item is defective and doesn’t work was purchased as a Christmas gift and I have been waiting for the refund since 31st December .The item was a flight sim yoke and controls purchased from Logitech

can anyone advise what what else I can do??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

antafrosty
Contributor
Contributor

easy delete your paypal account and use something else. i had a similar issue once and ever since then they are holding my private information captive and wont let me delete my account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @SLT1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

If you report an item to us as not as described we will generally ask you to send the item back at your own expense. We can refund some of this cost for you. You will find more information on how this works here https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns . If you have not opened a case with us yet, I recommend doing this first as well we give you a return address to use. When we see that the item is delivered back we will issue a refund. If you just make this agreement with the seller we cannot offer a guarantee that the refund will be processed. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

SLT1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for this Rachel- the item doesn’t work perhaps I should have selected a different reason for the dispute - I expected the company to cover return postage costs as the item was purchased online and not working. I have activated the link for PayPal to cover return postage so looks like I’ll just have to write this one off as experience and make sure I don’t purchase anything from LOGITECH ever again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.