Resolution Center

Strawhse
Contributor
Contributor

Has any one has a case last nearly two months.  I have an open case and the resolution date keeps being pushed.  I opened the case on July 9th and I just checked on it again as the new resolution date was August 15.  I clicked on review the case because of course August 15 has since passed.  The new resolution date is now August 27.  The company I ordered from is overseas and the gave me a total and complete run around and now it feels PayPal, who is supposed to be my advocate is doing same.  Is this the new normal for PayPal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Strawhse 

Yep it is at the moment as paypal are inundated with claims from buyers that bought tat from these China web sites or Social Media ads.

So all claims are being pushed back, all you can do is wait it out until they get around to your turn in the queue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Strawhse
Contributor
Contributor

I Just made another post because I didn't know how to add a reply this one.  Now I feel paypal is rushing to their resolutions and not reviewing their cases fulling.  Please read my new post and let me know what you think.  Needless to say, I have learned a valuable lesson on these scam shippers as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.