Resolution Center

Nojustice
New Community Member

I've had no justice when dealing with the resolution center. I filed a complaint with them because a vendor sent me a product that was defective and would not respond to my emails. Once I made complaint with PayPal the vendor told me if I continued with the complaint I wouldn't get my money back and I wouldn't have my product. So I'm out of $118.00 for the product and $64.50 to return the product. It was taking so long for a resolution that I called customer service to inquired on the status. After that i received an email stating that my case was denied because they could use the tracking number. "Dear morgan <removed>, We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor. We attempted to use the return shipment tracking information you provided, but were unable to verify delivery to your seller. Transaction Details Case number: PP-006-894-234-832 Transaction date: April 14, 2018 Transaction amount: -$118.00 USD Your transaction ID: 1UN53213FS446130D If you wish to pursue this issue, we encourage you to contact your seller directly for resolution. To learn more about the specifics of PayPal Purchase Protection and how we review and resolve claims, you can view the PayPal User Agreement, which you accepted when you created your PayPal account. Simply click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page. Please note: Records of all claims are kept in the Resolution Center for your convenience. Sincerely, PayPal" I sent the products back using the United States Postal Service and when I went on there site the tracking number worked just find but I was told I needed to try to resolve this with the vendor, after I sent them the entire thred of our conversations where the vendor states unless I close my complaint I'm not going to get my money or refund. Once I informed PayPal that the tracking number worked for me, this is the response I received from PayPal I received this email from PayPal "Hello morgan <removed>, We have received a response from the merchant and we've also reviewed all the details of your case. Based on the merchant’s response and the information we have to date, we have to deny your case. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute." So now what do I do. What is the next step. I'm out of $182.50 and I don't get my money back or my product, so what's the next step. Does anyone have the contact information for the owner or CEO for Paypal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.