Resolution Center is not working... webpage is broken

JRSchwartz
New Community Member
  1. I click on the "Resolution Center" link located in the transaction I am contesting. I am correctly taken to the Resolution Center.
  2. In the Resolution Center, I click on the "I have a billing issue" link. I am correctly taken to the "Report a billing issue" webpage. 
  3. In the "Report a billing issue" webpage, I click on the "Refunds or credit" link. I am correctly taken to the "Tell us more about the issue" popup.
  4. In the "Tell us more about the issue" popup, I am asked "What is the expected refund amount? (USD)" I respond with 39.95, and click the "Continue" button. I am then correctly taken to a "Report a billing issue" webpage. In the "Describe the issue" section, I describe the issue, all plain text, and click the "Submit" button.

At this point, I get a "Let's try that again" message, with a "Looks like something went wrong on our end. Let's try that again."

This happens multiple times. I tried different browsers (Chrome, FIrefox and Internet Explorer). I tried on both a Mac and Windows computer.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.