Resolution Center is USELESS if they don't actually shut down blatant scams!

Zhigo
Contributor
Contributor

Like many I have discovered, I was just victimized by a premeditated scam from Hong Kong by Jiadi-Co. LTD. I ordered a battery powered tree pruner for $45.97 & received a lousy $1 pair of pruning shears I could get at any dollar store. Even the Customs declaration stated it's value as $10, instead of the purported $90 value on sale at 50% off. I discovered all over the internet that this company has done this repeatedly. It is NOT an honest mistake but a carefully crafted theft. Just like every other complaint, the company demands return shipping of the "erroneous" item in less than 10 days before processing a refund...of course at our expense, which is more than the value of the crap to Hong Kong. And naturally, PayPal just goes right along as if they are oblivious that this has been done over and over to their own customers. If PayPal Resolution Center had actually INVESTIGATED the scam being perpetuated through its platform by this disreputable company, it would have discovered MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS by unsuspecting customers like myself that this was not a case of mistaken shipment but a planned and executed way to STEAL $45.97 from PayPal customers! Do you believe that they will honor my return of their $1 pruning tool and refund my $45.97 when they've intentionally perpetrated this scam worldwide??? Hardly. And by not shutting them down, PAYPAL is now complicit in this criminal action. How many customers will actually fight this? How many customers worldwide times $45.97 amounts to a monumental theft. We paid in good faith expecting the item as advertised. PayPal should be on top of this, not just coordinating a refund but SHUTTING THESE THIEVES DOWN!!!!

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

annergizer
New Community Member

this is an ongoing SCAM. PAYPAL continues to allow themselves to be a conduit between the bank and this company, KNOWING  that people are being scammed. WTF paypal??? WHY are you still allowing people to order from this company??????????

Login to Me Too

KATIEBUG523
New Community Member

Same here. Resolution center is crap. This company is a total Hong Kong scam! After 2 months I finally got a "tracking number" which is some tracking system I've never seen. For weeks and weeks it shows my item is on a ship from China. Why isn't someone shutting these guys down! You can search this company and find complaints everywhere.

Login to Me Too

LoreleiStella
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing just happened to me crazy tracking info - always same email response and when I escalated with PayPal all of a sudden it was delivered a month ago - never using PayPal again - and spreading the word - they must get a kick back from this company smh
Login to Me Too

Doubled99
Contributor
Contributor
My thoughts exactly!!!!! PayPal has lost all credibility in my book. They are enabling thieves to continue to be thieves. And by profiting from this they are one in the same.
Login to Me Too

Yogagrl8
Contributor
Contributor

I also got scammed from this company and another fraudulent company called Original Paint by the Numbers. PayPal totally **bleep** me over with the Paint by the Numbers and sided with the company because they provided a "legit" tracking number that oh by the way I still have not received. Despite the fact that I provided PP with as much info as possible, the website was no longer up, the number was disconnected etc...Still waiting to see what PP does with these scammers JIADI Co.,Ltd on my pending case. If it is not in my favor I will NEVER use PP again as it has already lost credibility with me.  PP's actual customer service (live person)  is a JOKE!!!

Login to Me Too

SR63
I was scammed by this company. They sell power washers, but it does not come with a coupler to connect to your hose. It sells for $19.95. This company seems to make money off of innocent buyers. I am waiting for PP to respond to reverse my payment. Jladi is a FRAUD! BUYER BEWARE!caveat emptor!
Login to Me Too

annergizer
New Community Member

PAYPALs response was to deny refund, stating that i did not return the cheap, plastic handled dollar store shears. this is true. I did not send them back to China, at my expense. BUT... this is NOT THE POINT, PATPAL.  the POINT IS  that this is ONGOING> AND YOU KNOW IT. Shut these **bleep**ers down and don't let your customers continue to lose $45.97 per person, per order, per scam.

Really steams me to know that there is no recourse with the company nor paypal.

Login to Me Too

albeck2
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the Browne County  Sheriff's Dept about Jiadi Co.  My package was maileld from their jurisdiction

--not Hong Kong!

Login to Me Too

Lnurse1424
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered these tree trimmers in November 2019. I sent numerous emails and no response. Did anyone find out how to get them or tour money back. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.