Resolution Center image attachment error

NilinatorJames
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to resolve a matter through the resolution center.  I am unable to attach an image under the size of 10mb.  I am unable to attach a group of images no larger individually than 10mb and as a group of 50mb.  I have had this error on my mobile Iphone 11 and on a HP Laptop.  I have tried different days and at different times.  I tried an image as small as under 1mb.  The file format is JPEG or JPG which typically is quite universal.  I am stumped.  I also am on a deadline and unfortunately don't have much time.  So if this is not answered in the next 13 hours, it will purely be for perhaps someone else's benefit - which I am still okay with.  Thanks all.  
https://www.paypal.com/resolutioncenter/billing/entry?action=fullpageerror#/fullPageError error message for PayPal Resolution Center image attachement attempt.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NilinatorJames
Contributor
Contributor
The chat assistant option provides an avenue for this. Also, not sure if it works, but trying another browser was also offered. I was on Microsoft Edge.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.