Resolution Center Non Response

cdoc315
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any recourse when the resolution center does not allow response and then closes a case due to non response?
I tried multiple times and each time got a message indicating that "Something went wrong" on the Paypal side of the communication.

I then emailed several times and got no response.

Paypal then closed the case in the sellers favor, without allowing me to respond.
The seller required me to return the item in question to China at my cost which was nearly the same as the cost of the item when I was sent the wrong item solely to seller error.

Proof provided to Paypal and no response to repeated emails.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cdoc315 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Generally you're responsible for return costs as PayPal can not refund more than what you paid. PayPal does reimburse up to 30 dollars via their Return Shipping Refund program.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.