Resolution Center No Place to input Response?

AmberJAwesome
New Community Member

I am obviously going through a dispute and only have limited time, therefore, willing to try anything.

I got an e-mail 8 days ago about my dispute telling me to ship my items back and then provide a tracking number by entering it in the Resolution center by going through steps . The problem is my case is "still under review by pay pal" and I cannot enter the number there and I will lose the case if I cant enter it within the 10 day limit. I have been trying since Monday ( when I sent the items back) and I have emailed but havent had the time to call yet (I will call if thats what I need to do) and so far havent gotten a response minus the automated ones that are no help! Should I just call the customer service line ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmberJAwesome

Yes, call customer service to get them to allow you to enter the tracking number.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmberJAwesome

Yes, call customer service to get them to allow you to enter the tracking number.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.