Resolution Center Link Down?

Scotlas1971
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to dispute a transaction due to non receipt of goods after almost 2 months. When I click on the link to file a dispute, I am taken to an error page. It looks like a broken link or an incorrect URL connected to the link. It's been this way for 2 days at the time of this post. Is this a known issue and when will it be resolved. Im losing patience with this vendor!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Scotlas1971,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to dispute the payment. It may be a technical issue. I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

If not, you can contact our Customer Service and the case can be filed on your behalf. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

Verdii
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. Sadly the canned response on this page does not help. Chat on FB is a bot, at the very end it says no rep (human) is available and the phone number displayed disconnects. Of course its not intentional / just bad luck but this really is frustrating when you're already in a dispute with a company. 

I hope the issue above is reported internally (is it?) and will be fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.