Resolution Center Letdown

Pattrish
Contributor
Contributor

I had a dispute.  When PayPal asked for more information, my information wouldn't upload.  The site kept telling me to try later.  Tried again, still wouldn't upload and got the same message.  So, now, I've gotten a notice my claim has been denied because "I" didn't provide the requested information.  I'm mad as hell!!!  There's no phone number I can call to discuss this problem.  Can anyone supply me with a number to call or any other advice?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Fabayo2
Contributor
Contributor
They **bleep**ed me over the same way. Lying merchant said they sent the item gave PayPal tracking info and that was enough for them. I told them the order was incomplete but sorry **bleep** PayPal let a long time customer down
Login to Me Too

jwalters0285
Contributor
Contributor

The same has happened to me and with the Corona Virus being an excuse for slow customer service, limited customer service reps, no phone calls being accepted.  I am supposed to return items purchased, originally represented as a USA company only to find out it is a Chinese company and it will cost more to return ship it (no guarantee it will be received in China by post office) than it cost.  $56.90 is a lot to lose from a fraudulently represented company.  i am more than willing to pay postage within US as originally was represented.  The website and any communication except through PayPal was unresponsive by seller.  Now I wait and I cannot upload any response, call PayPal and my case will expire regardless of the multiple (at least 10 and countless hours trying to respond to PayPals unfair resolution!  theninjabeauty.com is a scam! Paypal listens to fradulent seller in dispute claim.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

with the Corona Virus being an excuse for slow customer service”

Excuse?  People are dying from this excuse and PayPal is protecting their employees. Every other company is extending the time for returns and disputes ... hopefully PayPal will catch up and do the same.  I’m quarantined and Amazon understands that I cannot get out to return a package.

Login to Me Too

Pattrish
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying to my question.  I had an identical problem.  That's why I asked the question.  The item I ordered wasn't the item I received.  In fact, the item I received wasn't even sold on their web site.  It also came from China (Wuhan City) and would have cost me more to return it than the price of the item.  Due to the seller being in Wuhan City, I decided not to open it to be on the same side. 

When others experience the same problem as myself, I feel PayPal is playing a game.  Also, there's no one to contact to dispute PayPal's ruling.

It's a shame...I use PayPal a lot.  I will never trust them again. 

Login to Me Too

waxahachie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have a similar case. Did you have any luck resolving it with PayPal?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

A media representative contacted me for information about my dispute.  I’m guessing that they are doing a story about PayPal. I haven’t responded yet. 

Login to Me Too

jwalters0285
Contributor
Contributor
No one has said that PayPal does not care for its employees nor is the country concerned for PayPal employees among all American citizens. PayPal has had the same complaint regardless as to whether or not the COVID-19 virus has been “the reason or excuse” as to its poor customer service. PayPal certainly is sticking by their deadline to respond to customer responses, and does use the COVID-19 as a reason for slow customer service. Should the consumer be responsible for deadlines (we all are affected by the COVID-19) when PayPal does not have to be?
Login to Me Too

RR00507
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I have to upload my return information but couldn't. I have until the 28th to do this. I hope they will fix this issue by then. I can't find any phone number to call neither. I sent them a long message with the tracking info in hope that somebody will submit that for me from their end. 

Login to Me Too

RR00507
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I left them messages last night and they responded me this morning.  They helped me submitted the info and forms that I had attached  in my messages. Maybe this the way to go until they fix this issue. 

Best of luck to everyone during this uncertain time. 

I am thankful they are still working as you all know CA Gov ordered most people to stay home! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.