Resolution Center Error Message

bizyboy00
New Community Member

I have been trying to select a specific payment in the Resolution Center, and after I select "Continue", it brings up a screen with a big red triangle and says "Let's try that again.  Looks like something went wrong on our end.  Let's try that again".  Every time I submit a message to Paypal, they reply with the standard several-paragraph-long reply of how to submit a dispute.  PAYPAL, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SENDING THE SAME USELESS MESSAGE MULTIPLE TIMES DOESN'T HELP!!!!!  The issue with the seller has been going on for many months and I don't want to time out of the 180-day limit because Paypal refuses to fix their website.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Pecosconference
New Community Member

I have been trying to set up a nonprofit's bank account on PayPal. When I put in our EIN, and click "Continue," I get that message with no explanation. After trying several times, I finally left off the EIN. When I did that, it took me to a page where they wanted the last four digits of the Social Security number of a our president and his date of birth. But it's NOT his bank account. It is the organization's.
Why is this happening? I called Support. They were incredibly clueless. That makes me very distrustful of continuing with PayPal, because no one at Support seemed to know what was going on.

Login to Me Too

jehzlau
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Were you able to resolve this? It's already Sept 2018.
Login to Me Too

Iokuok2
New Community Member

I’m getting this same message and can’t accept or decline a refund offer

Login to Me Too

bokchoi
Contributor
Contributor
Did this ever get solved? I’m having the same issue as of rn
Login to Me Too

Kiddiez
New Community Member
It's September 2021 now and I'm having the same issue and have had for the past week and a half what's going on
Login to Me Too

nooresam
Contributor
Contributor

Has this been resolved bizboy00 ? and if does, how long did it take?

I had the same message since yesterday, whereas I need to escalate an issue.

Login to Me Too

brick33
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to use the Resolution Center.  I receive the error each time. Something went wrong on our end, let's try again. This has occurred many times over the last week. When I went to complete a survey the error was "The survey could not be submitted" Paypal is not accepting anything from me.

Login to Me Too

larcorba
New Community Member

Same here, can't open a dispute...

Login to Me Too

mikey551
New Community Member

I have the same issue with no solution till now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.