Resolution Center Closed but No Details?

nicolettedennis
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an online fashion brand and received a receipt and to check back for a tracking number. I have not received a tracking number and my order is "not found" when searching their site for my order number. I have contacted the seller multiple times on different platforms, their website and Facebook, without any follow up. 

I submitted a claim to Paypal and within 24 hours the dispute was closed. When I try to look at the details of the dispute, there is an "error" on their part. I can find no information about the details of whether a refund has been issued. I have a case number but no information associated with it. I have tried to find any information, but none is found online and all phones are closed. All virtual responses are unhelpful. 

I have had another purchase refunded prior when this exact situation happened, and I was sure I was protected if the seller was shady. Apparently not. I am extremely disappointed with Paypal and the service provided. I am, hopeful that this will be fixed but if that is not the case, I will no longer be using Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.46.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.46.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.43.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.43.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 1.43.43 PM.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nicolettedennis 

Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and restart device. Or, try accessing the case again tomorrow.

The dispute closed against you because perhaps the seller provided proof of delivery in the form of a tracking number to PayPal. 

Did you receive an email that says for sure what the reason for denial was?

To contact customer service for further assistance:

(Response time will be longer due to Covid-19 and reduced staff.)

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

If calling, call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nicolettedennis
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute has been "closed" and will not show any information about the case it will continue to show "Let's try that again looks like something went wrong on our end." I have checked multiple days in a row, from different platforms (laptop and phone), and via different pages. I am finding no information on my case to even show me the information for a routing or shipping number. 

The seller has filed under three different names and clearly is fraudulent. When Paypal could not stop the payment, I canceled the payment through my bank and now it has charged my debit card. 

I cannot "email" because the case is an error and the "virtual helper" will kick me off the chat before I can send an email. The Paypal Facebook has sent me to this Community Center. The phone lines are completely closed. I have absolutely no way of contacting a representative at Paypal to receive my money back, but they have the ability to charge two different forms of payment.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.