Resolution Center Bots

GMo1942
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone home at PayPal? I ordered an item that never came, so I filed a dispute. The vendor sent an inferior substitute item, so I revised my dispute to “wrong item”. I submitted screen shot of the ad, and photo of what was received. It sat for a more than a week, and I received an email stating that I needed to “send the item back to the following address:      ‘“  No address was given. I tried to respond several times, and got a message: “Let’s try that again.”  I tried to file a warranty return with the vendor, but got no response. I sent emails to PayPal complaint-response, but heard nothing. I tried various PP “Contact us” locations. I bitched through IT feedback, all to no avail. Resolution Center dismissed the case because I didn’t respond. I have screenshots of every submitted, and the fun little “Let’s try that again.” The User agreement says that I can appeal, but there is absolutely no way that I can find, to create an appeal.

The vendor has sins e, closed their web site, so that is gone.  This is a very small amount of money, but it’s the principle. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GMo1942,

I'm sorry to hear that you received instructions to return an item and there was no address included. You can definitely appeal the outcome of the dispute by contacting customer service. I understand that you've tried a few different avenues to contact customer service including a few that are not designed for the creation of a customer service inquiry. Have you tried the phone number or email webform found on the Help & Contact page? Other options also include Twitter and Facebook.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

your vendor does not have a return shipping address,this is common with sellers who sell virtual and digital items which require no shipping.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GMo1942,

I'm sorry to hear that you received instructions to return an item and there was no address included. You can definitely appeal the outcome of the dispute by contacting customer service. I understand that you've tried a few different avenues to contact customer service including a few that are not designed for the creation of a customer service inquiry. Have you tried the phone number or email webform found on the Help & Contact page? Other options also include Twitter and Facebook.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.