Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

LSuarez1

Does anyone have a problem with this company? Because nothing comes to me and it is almost a month, since I paid, the tracking number does not appear

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LSuarez1 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return the item to get a refund

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

faithdean
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, absolutely!  I ordered a product on April 21, 2020.  I have never received it...today is July 9th. I created a dispute with PayPal on May 3rd.  I just got an email on Monday July 6th saying they denied my claim because they have tracking proof it was received. It is a fake tracking. I contacted the US Post Office and they say no such tracking exists.  This is a scam company.  A total SCAM!  I have gone to my credit card company and filed a dispute to see if they can help me.  I am out over $140 dollars as of today.  I suggest anyone who uses this company to "buy" something is getting stolen from.  Such a shame that PayPal, with this number of complaints, is still allowing this company to do business with them.   Based on what I am seeing here, I may never get my money back and I am going to terminate my PayPal account with this lack of support from them over a disputed item never received. If this is the way PayPal protects their customers, I don't believe they can be trusted with my transactions.  I am definitely going to warn everyone I can through as many social media outlets as I can find to definitely not fall for the false product offers from this "company."  Good luck to you all!

Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! This is Kathy from Resilient Media. 

I've just came across this post and I'd want to say sorry - but I can help! 

Firstly, I wish to assure you that we're legit! Resilientm (Resilient Media Pte Ltd) is an eCommerce company that curates interesting products from all parts of the world to our customers via a couple of our websites. 

Let me help! Reach out to the email contained in http://resilient-media.com/ (it does not allow us to put our email here!), and let us know what's going on! Let me solve this case for you ASAP! I'll be on the lookout for your email! 

Please know that we're not on this forum, hence we will never be able to see your complains here until it's too late! 😞 

Kathy

Resilient Media

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I ordered something from Resilient (the irony!) and, when chasing it up way beyond the stated delivery time, the responses were politely phrased but, basically, "please wait - we've sent it, so just check with your local post office".  The tracking merely showed it had left, not where it actually was.  I raised a refund claim with PayPal.  Long story, but it arrived the day before the deadline for refund that I set.  However, the product did not work, and I returned it, and DID get a refund.  Whilst it appears to be a genuine company, the issues with delivery and non-arrival would be so easily sorted by them using proper tracking.  They also need to understand it's THEIR responsibility until the goods arrive.  I asked the big question - you have my money, I don't have the goods, so "what have I done wrong?".

There are too many complaints here, and PayPal do need to consider suspending their account until they have proposals to improve their delivery and tracking etc.  It's not good enough.

Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Anonymous_User ,

Thank you for your comment. While we've tried our best to ensure on delivery times on our trackable shipment, please do understand that COVID-19 had really caused a lot of borders shuttering down around the globe, and is beyond our control.

Unfortunately today is the first day we've realized that this forum exists, and all comments here are going without any replies from us at all - we're not active here so I'm truly sorry that all these complains have been going unanswered. 

We've been working around the clock to appease our beloved customers like you guys, but do understand that we will do all it takes for you to be happy. 

Again, for anyone that has any inquiries - any at all - feel free to reach out to the email contained in http://resilient-media.com/ (it does not allow us to put our email here!) for any further inquiries on your orders! Do reach out and we'll locate your order details for you! 

Thanks 🙂

Kathy

Resilient Media

Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly, I wish to assure you that we're legit! Resilient Media Pte Ltd (or Resilientm for short, in your statement) is an eCommerce company that curates interesting products from all parts of the world to our customers via a couple of our websites. 

Let me help! Reach out to the email contained in http://resilient-media.com/ (it does not allow us to put our email here!), and let us know what's going on! Let me solve this case for you ASAP! I'll be on the lookout for your email! 

Please know that we're not on this forum, hence we will never be able to see your complains here until it's too late! 😞

Kathy

Resilient Media

Login to Me Too

greatat48
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a fraud and unfortunately Paypal will not refund any money paid for products not received. I ordered a sewing foot on May 01, 2020 and as of Oct 03, 2020 I have yet to receive it. Someone keeps sending emails at 3am Central time stating the product is on it's way to the next destination. I had the USPS rep check a tracking number in August and was told the product was still in China. I use Paypal quite often but they are about to lose a good customer over $25.00.  

Login to Me Too

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

Firstly, I wish to assure you that we're legit! Resilientm (Resilient Media Pte Ltd) is an eCommerce company that curates interesting products from all parts of the world to our customers via a couple of our websites. Let me help!

Reach out to the email contained in <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!), and let us know what's going on! Let me solve this case for you ASAP! I'll be on the lookout for your email!

Please know that we're not on this forum, hence we will never be able to see your complains here until it's too late! 😞

Kathy Resilient Media

Login to Me Too

Carol6453
Contributor
Contributor

Yes!! 

I ordered and essential oil "Argona"  and they sent me another oil instead.  I asked to return it and get my money back, but they didn't refund my money to me or allow the return.  I want everyone to know this company is not legitimate.

Carol Eastman

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.