Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

ritab1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had trouble with this ?Company...I had 81.94 withdrawn from paypal but do not recall what I ordered....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ritab1 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kathy_Resi
Contributor
Contributor

hi ritab1,

you can contact us by sending an email contained in  <removed> (it does not allow us to put our email here!). we will do our best to help you and get the details of your order.

Kathy

Login to Me Too

Fraggley1
Contributor
Contributor
Ya I followed the instructions in the reply listed below, still doesn’t tell me what the purchase was for. So confused
Login to Me Too

Sunshine1027
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone figure out what this is.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sunshine1027 

Stick it into google and it will show you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The Google results aren’t surprising.  Many scam-reporting sites are listing them as bad. Looks like the company is making bank on people who don’t research first. 

PayPal can block their account  and then they will just open another site under another name and scam people.  Meanwhile they keep making money.

Login to Me Too

Heather117
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal not block this company?  Absolutely ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

LinoXuereb
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed by this company. My case was closed as they said the item was shipped weeks after I ordered and they said it takes 5 weeks to arrive from 28 August. A tracking number which is non existent. I just wonder why PayPal keeps them on their books. Put the word around to help others. THE COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT.😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

MhairiS
New Community Member
So I have also been scammed, and paypal has dismissed my dispute within hours with no reason given. What next?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.