Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

kiwikerri

I have been trying to deal with them for several months and been offered partial refunds and deflected, time after time. Has anyone been successful in getting a refund??? 

kiwikerri_0-1623539151577.png

kiwikerri_1-1623539291773.png

Login to Me Too

FLChar
Agree, I had an issue with what they sent to me and they will not stand behind it. Scam company
Login to Me Too

BreedSDL1
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem.... 5 months later and still nothing.... just want my money back!
Login to Me Too

resilientm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Breed, Kathy here from Resilient Media. 

I'm sorry to hear that! 

If you could head on to http://resilient-media.com/ and use the email contained within to reach out to us (I can't put emails here), we'll definitely take it from there!

I appreciate your patience! 

Login to Me Too

Cazii
Contributor
Contributor
I returned the rubbish product they sent out. I tracked it they will not respond to their postal service and PayPal will not get my money back because they won’t respond to postal notifications. Absolute scammers
Login to Me Too

FLChar
They are a scam company.
Login to Me Too

Fraggley1
Contributor
Contributor
Ya this helped me stop any future payments but I still have no idea what the original charge was for and no way to find out what it was for or how to track.
Login to Me Too

BreedSDL1
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased items on the 1st of March and since then, no word from them... Can't cancel the payment either.
Login to Me Too

Tuplelofred
I ordered from them after almost 2 months they say product was delivered. I never got anything. Paypal sided with seller within 1 minute of me escalating the case. Paypal refuses to get back to me
Login to Me Too

FLChar
This company is a scam. Do not buy from them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.