Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

Wendell111
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had problems with this company. I have two transactions on my account that I can’t recall ever making. Is there a way to see what I supposedly bought.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wendell111 

Click on the transactions for more info on the details page and.............

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wendell111 

Click on the transactions for more info on the details page and.............

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MJ616
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.  No shipping instructions and I can track my order.  How long do we wait.  If they can’t ship it then would I be able to get back my money?

Login to Me Too

amalovesbrisa
New Community Member
I see this charge for $33.27 for ResilientTM they PayPal. But I have no idea who they are or even what I could have ordered. I certainly haven't received any product. Please respond, let me know who you are and what I could have possibly ordered. Sincerely B. Read
Login to Me Too

Fraggley1
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same charge and have no idea what it was for!
Login to Me Too

yani-rodriguez
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem, a charge for 67.93 and I don’t know what is that for. I need Gelo from PayPal to resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Same here.  Money taken but product did not arrive until almost 2 months later.  They devolved themselves of responsibility once they had sent it, asking me to "check with you local Post Office".  

Login to Me Too

Fraggley1
Contributor
Contributor
What product did you order if you don’t mind me asking? I’m still trying to figure out what my charge was for.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Something called eSutu.........

Login to Me Too

BreedSDL1
Contributor
Contributor
They are untrustworthy! No shipping details No reply on emails Nothing!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.