Requesting a refund from a scam

Cici9
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, I bought some shoes from a fake website(yeezysmall.com) yesterday and I started dispute of the case. The customer services information that provided by the website is completely wrong and inaccessible. The only way I can contact the seller is through PayPal. I file the case under the reason as did not receive the item, and the seller reply an order number of a parcel, which is also completely false as I can not use this number to search my parcel. And btw, I want to request a refund and don't want the items at all while I have no way to contact the seller. Can anyone tell me is there any chance I can get my money back? I am afraid PayPal didn't know the parcel number is false and refuse to refund.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

BrandonShez
Contributor
Contributor

My girlfriend ordered some shoes on this exact website and she contacted paypal with the order number to which is obviously fake. Customer service information is fake too. By any chance did you contact paypal and get a full refund? I'm in the same boat as you whether they'll believe the order number is real even when YeezySmall haven't even give her the order number via email them self or even provided a carrier to who is gonna make the delivery. 

Login to Me Too

Smarty1976
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know if you get any update my daughter is the same £140 she is devastated had no email regarding update, address is a restaurant and can’t leave any messages
Login to Me Too

Cici9
Contributor
Contributor
Feel free to file the case. The PayPal is on your side! They decided to issue me refund today.
Login to Me Too

Smarty1976
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how do you do that
Login to Me Too

Cici9
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, the PayPal just decided to issue me a full refund. So feel free to file the case.
Login to Me Too

Kelseysym
Contributor
Contributor
Can you let me know if you managed to get a refund at all? Just spent near £300 on this website on Saturday only to do some research into it to realise it's a complete scam. Hoping paypal will help me get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Smarty1976
Contributor
Contributor
My daughter the same she’s absolutely gutted let me know how you get on
Login to Me Too

Kelseysym
Contributor
Contributor
Smarty1976 ring paypal and ask to open a dispute and give them the transaction ID. They will help you.
Login to Me Too

Cici9
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PayPal will help you! Probably need to wait for 2-3weeks but it worth waiting!! They just decided in my favour and issue the full refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.