Requested refund for voided Priority Mail USPS label, 35 days later and counting- no refund!

shadoweon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I sold an item back in September but accidently hit the print button for a label that didnt have completed information, so I avoided it immediately. I was told it would take 15-21 days to get a refund but now over a month later-no refund. It was priority mail which is supposed to take less time.  All my account says is "pending". I have opened a case but paypal is saying I have to wait for the seller (usps) to respond.  6 Days later and still "waiting for seller to respond". What do I do? 

I clearly never used the tracking number attached to this label so there is no reason at all that I shouldn't have been refunded and I don't understand. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lclark117
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same issue with a shipping label over $71 did you ever get a response from anyone? I have yet to get a refund on two of the labels. They said one was not voided but when you ask for the refund it asks if you want to void the label. 

Login to Me Too

puffer16
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same issue with something I sold on eBay. Have either of you had any further progress?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.