Request to refund my money ( I got scammed )

7akim
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Sir, Since15th and 17th July 2020 I did my purchases, with transaction numbers: 26590353PP021051S and 88U49786XV192714V . but till date I didn’t received my order. What I have to do to reimburse my funds. I believe I got scammed!! I did my order because I trust with PayPal, and I believe that you’ll do the needful to get back my money. I request your kind support in order to reimburse total purchase amount of my order which I didn’t received!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@7akim 

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:

• You don’t receive the item
  • You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. PayPal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  3. Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
  4. Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:

• After you open a dispute, you have 20 calendar days to work with the seller before the dispute automatically closes. If you can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate the case by escalating the dispute to a claim.
  • Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

7akim
Contributor
Contributor
I did the purchase through online, and not linked to my account!! I received just the confirmation through email from official email of PayPal
Login to Me Too

7akim
Contributor
Contributor
I believe that, PayPal will never fix this weakness, and will be always not a secure place ever as I experienced. If PayPal will never secured his client, then will be a good place for the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.