Request to File a Claim on Guest Transaction

ndelgarito
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

I am filing a complaint on baby items that I ordered (2/2020)  and never received. 

Transaction ID#4X626718KM4715932.

I would like a refund of $ 97.73. When order was place I signed in as a guest. Did not have a paypal account at the time of transaction.

Please respond to my request. 

Thank you,

Ndelgarito

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hello @ndelgarito, in order to file a dispite on a guest transaction you need to get in touch woth a customer service representation thru chat. Please login to your PayPal account and go to Message Center then go to Chat Support option to get a hold of a customer service representative to pull up your account real time. You can let the representative know that the transaction was made on a guest account. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

ndelgarito
Contributor
Contributor
I did chat with a customer service member name Patrick. I was advised to make a complaint request on the community chat which I did. I just want a refund. Please call me a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Thanks.
Login to Me Too

cwk619
New Community Member

I have the same problem.. Worse still CS is not helping ...

Initially I sent an email to CS. They asked me for the guest transaction details but then they disappeared. Then I asked them for progress for multiple times through the same email and they eventually told me that they are unable to open the guest transaction payment through email. They advised me to contact Paypal by messaging. However, I did not get any response.

I am so desperate.. What other options do I have? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.