Request for refund was cancelled, but it’s undelivered items.

Jona14
New Community Member
Hi anybody po who can help me. Last April 2020, I ordered face mask from Apartment 8 clothing so I waited for 1 month since the quarantine period was started back then. But then the seller was not able to deliver it to me after a month so I chat with them, then I got a call from them last June 17, 2020 that they will ship the items that day. But then came July still haven’t receive the items, I chat with them again and informed me that they forgot to ship it. So I said I will just do a refund because it’s been 3 months, then the person I talked (Macel who is in charge of customer service) agreed so she said just request for a refund. After a month paypal notify me that my request was cancelled since it’s my first time to use paypal , I said to myself maybe they will just chargeback my payment since I used my credit card to pay for the items. But when I check my Statement of account to my credit card it was not chargeback and I want to open a case in paypal, I cannot do because the status was completed.😭😭😭 Please help me it’s my first time here at paypal to purchase and then what happened to me really boils me because the seller just ignoring my complain and ask me to email paypal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jona14 

Did you open a paypal dispute?

Did you escalate it to a claim before it timed out at 20 days post opening?

Which dispute did you open? Was it non receipt?

Did seller provide tracking?

When did paypal close the dispute and what decision did they give?

Finally paypal do not do chargebacks, if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and request a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.