Reporting seller cheating

greencrescent9
New Community Member

Good Morning 

I sent money to one account via PayPal (787.2usd) to buy some products yesterday on the 7th Feb 2020. She confirmed she has received the money. Initially she told me the goods will take about 3-4 days to arrive here in Botswana because i needed them urgently. Now she is claiming they are on holiday and there is airline shutdown until the 18th. I asked here to return my money in full because she is now changing stories. I want those good ASAP and i want to buy from another supplier. Now she says she can only return 752usd (not in full) and the money is still blocked by PayPal and will be released in 15 days. So i am now asking PayPal to return my money because she says the money is still with PayPal for 15days. I can forward you all our WhatsApp communications. 

This is not fair on my side. its ripping off customers, I cannot be charged twice for this transaction and I never receive the service.

Please assist me get my money back asap to buy from another supplier. 

Regards,

Matsiri Ogopotse

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.