Reporting a transaction problem

Bandarbmo
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I click continue when I want to report a problem it won’t let me proceed and it always shows the same message. Something went wrong from paypal side.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Bandarbmo, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Can you confirm that this payment was made using the Goods/Services payment option and not the Family/Friends payment option? Which dispute type are choosing when trying to report the transaction to us? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Bandarbmo
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t recall such an option but I believe that it’s not friends and family. I’m trying to get my money back as this seller is stalling and now I’m trying to report the problem but every time I click continue it says something went wrong and it’s from paypal’s side. This is getting really frustrating as using PayPal website and app is a horrible experience to be honest. So not user friendly.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bandarbmo,

I'm very sorry that you're encountering what appears to be a technical issue. Please first try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser. If the problem persists after that, please contact customer service both to report the technical issue and to receive assistance opening a claim.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.