Reporting a scammer and want to get my money back

RileyOldfield04
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there, i would like to report a scammer. I was on Facebook market place and I wanted to buy a graphics card for my pc, the seller gave me his paypal and I sent the money via goods and services. He wasn't happy as he didn't have direct access to the money and wanted me to confirm the delivery so he had the money before he sent me the item so I said no snd asked for a refund and he isn't going to refund my money. I have proof and will attach it on here. here is the transaction id 7K977344D78901403

P.S I have tried messaging the message service in the message centre for 2 days now but no one is responding to me so I thought id ask here. I will provide the screenshots of proof in the comments as I cant attach them all here. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RileyOldfield04
Contributor
Contributor

Well its not lettng me upload the images for some reason but I have them and would be willing to email them to someone to get them posted on here as I want this sorted. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.