Reporting a problem

Shane6148
New Community Member

Hi If someone can help great! Ive sent someone a payment and he's scammed me and not sent my items and now has blocked me, Im trying to open a dispute but once selected the transaction its not giving me an option to select dispute type. it doesn't get me any options apart from 'not authorised transaction''

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Shane6148,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received an item that you paid for. If the only option listed in the Resolution Center is for Unauthorized transaction, it sounds like you sent the payment as a Friends and Family payment rather than a Goods and Services payment. Friends and Family payments are intended only for payments to trusted individuals with no expectation of anything in return, and there is no Purchase Protection associated with those transactions. If that is the case, I regret that you will be unable to open a dispute for an item that has not been received.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.