Reply Message from Seller won't open in Resolution Center

simones1
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an initial email to the Seller via the Resolution Center and they've replied but I can't open it.I've scrolled through the suggestions here in the Community and have deleted cache and changed browser.Still can't open message.I've contacted Paypal but they basically repeated on how to open a dispute...

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

davbir
Contributor
Contributor

thanks- might try that

Login to Me Too

Monty9134
Contributor
Contributor
Hi did this go anygood I’m going round in circles with it never again will I use PayPal I’ve had so many problems . Where do I find number to ring ? Thanks hope you are now sorted
Login to Me Too

Snoozie7
New Community Member

I phoned PayPal but wasn’t able to speak to a real person. Was given a load of options, none of which were actually matched my complaint so had to pick one at random. Not very satisfactory. 

Login to Me Too

simones1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I didn't ring Paypal;just through the message center here you have on your account(up top  right where the bell is). Or just look at the bottom of this page and you should see "Help&Contact" on the left.

Login to Me Too

Romeo8
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see the sellers response in a dispute and was assuming they haven't responded. It's such a hassle getting through to a real person, though they're very helpful when you do. I had a dispute with an ebay seller. Ebay found in my favour re a refund but since I'd also opened a paypal dispute, ebay closed it before I got the refund and the seller has dragged it out several weeks with Paypal saying I can get a full refund IF I return it. And now the seller says I have to send it China (they pretended it was in Australia) and since it weighs 6kg this will cost a fortune. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.