Reopening a dispute

Jesparza2000
New Community Member
Is there a way to reopen a dispute? I closed mine prematurely and I’m having trouble reopening it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello. @Jesparza2000. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. In general, a dispute cannot be re-opened once it is closed. You may contact Customer Service to see if the circumstances warrant an exception being made, but it may be necessary for you to explore options outside of PayPal if a refund is needed. I'm sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but I don't want to mislead you.

Please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of the page and select the topic that best fits your concern to see the options to communicate securely with Customer Service. If a call or chat is not available, please send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or a Direct Message via Twitter (to @AskPayPal). All phone calls and messages are worked in the order they are received.

I hope this is helpful, at least in clarifying that it's not generally possible to re-open a dispute after it's been closed. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.