Contributor
Contributor
Already provided them with all the info
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kideratk
Contributor
Contributor

How long have you had the limitation for?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FT
Contributor
Contributor
How long does it actually take. Im sitting here with limiations after having my account since 2007. I have orders to process and cant. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

kideratk
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time having a limitation and it started on 4/13/20. I have been trying to contact PayPal since then. I am almost considering taking the social media route via Twitter. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FT
Contributor
Contributor
Oh NO. Thats not good news for me then being its been DAYS. Your right. I guess its time to take other actions. I for one will not take this sitting down. At a time like this. When people need access to their account. Thank God i did NOT direct deposit my check into this account. Can you imagine of I had of!!!!! OH NO!!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20210818AU
Contributor
Contributor
I think we definitely need to take the social media route this is ridiculous. For real people are stuck at home struggling and when all other money has run out then friends and family send you money for groceries or whatever and they lock your money up in a time like this. It's wrong they wont respond or anything. I have kids that are hungry people have been laid off money is low and they want to hold your money so they can earn interest off our money
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525FT
Contributor
Contributor
I have submitted all requested documents and not a single response. They have one more unhappy PayPaler.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210818AU
Contributor
Contributor
How do we take this to social media
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.