Removing a Fraudulent Charge...

dbowman555
Contributor
Contributor

A few weeks ago, I was excited to be the only bidder on an eBay item which I won the bid at a great price (should have been the first clue)  After a week it never showed a tracking number so I reached out to the seller, who was in Hawaii and asked the response I got back was that he had issues with PayPal and now refuses to use them so if I want the item I needed to send the money again to his bank account...Yeah right!!!  Anyway contacted eBay who really did nothing but say the money has already been paid by PayPal so they put me through to them...well they filed the claim and said I didn't have to respond to anything but that they would contact the seller and they would make sure the charges were removed by May 1st which has now come and gone...there is no way for me to reply...any clue to how and when this gets resolved?  The really sad part is since eBay put me in direct contact with PayPal they had nothing to do with it so the seller is free to keep running his scam on others! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.