Removing Bank/Closing Account & Unsure If Account Is Limited

liigg87
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I really want to remove my bank account and credit card and (ultimately) close my account, but I think it may be limited? (My account was in the negative for about a month until today.)

Every time I try to remove my bank account I receive an error message. I tried calling customer service earlier today and she had me clearing my cache/cookies and trying from my mobile device but the same error message popped up. The rep said she was unable to remove it also but that the issue was on my end and suggested my Internet was too slow 🤔. When asked if my account was limited she said it's not...

Tonight I tried to email support but I also received an error in doing that, this time saying "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you." I'm using the usual browser, computer and IP and have 2 factor authorization set up.

As far as my bank account is concerned, I have no active automatic payments or subscriptions associated with it and it's not setup as a preferred payment.

Should I wait a few days and then try again? Is there a reasonable likelihood of being able to resolve this? 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.