zoolleur.com

BillD7
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have any experience with zoolleur.com?  Some prices on name brand items seem too good to be true.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

NathanArizona
New Community Member

(removed by moderator)  is a company in china scamming. They took my money and then sent me a hair tie to satisfy paypal shipping requirements. The shell company they use for shipping in the USA is BFE Corperate (removed by moderator) Monte Vista Ave. Chino , . They are advertising on Facebook mainly.

Maybe Ill get my money back, but my advice is to run.

#zoolleurscam #zoolleaur.comscam #zoolleurfraud #BFECorperateFraud

Login to Me Too

RexE369
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a bike for $72 from a woman from Albuquerque her business was called pandashop . I contacted the Federal Trade Commission when I was unable to contact her by phone (it was off) or email (false email address). Immediately they replied to tell me my package the bike had shipped. They sent a small red plastic disc with a P, D, or B punched out of it. That's it. $72 for a tiny piece of plastic.

Login to Me Too

-Bigv123
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I purchase a ring light for 62 and they send a plastic red thing and paypal said they want to bk and they will refund ...will let u know if they do ...
Login to Me Too

-Bigv123
Contributor
Contributor
I was to scam from them and now they acting as if they will refund when I send back the little plastic thing. Sad
Login to Me Too

Dmoore420
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed by a Chinese company as well I ordered a Nintendo switch and I got a $.25 sponge in the mail today
Login to Me Too

Dmoore420
Contributor
Contributor
My shipping label came from the same address as yours did my $.25 sponge that was supposed to be a Nintendo switch
Login to Me Too

Punxture83
Contributor
Contributor

How do you track bfe?? I cant find the transaction and paypal being not helpful i got a small crap water bottle instead of my order

Login to Me Too

Marlenem1
New Community Member

May to. I received too little stands that are kind of cute but not worth what I paid for the chair that I orderd? how do I report this and whom?

Login to Me Too

MegansM
Contributor
Contributor

Same. This company is a scam. I paid $90 for an inflatable kayak. They sent me an empty earbuds case. I found online that it is currently leased to someone named Marcus Jay Woo[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.