Rejected dispute over formatting

teodorab
New Community Member

I am completely shocked (still) and cannot believe that my dispute was rejected based on the fact that only A PHONE NUMBER was missing from the third party assessment PayPal required and yeah, it wasn't on letterhead paper... They completely ignored the CONTENT and the FACTS and chose FORMATTING over any FACT - didn't even bother to contact the Assessor to check anything. Even if I provided the document in your desired FORMAT, PayPal chose to ignore that, justifying that I didn't provide it on time - it was provided 10 days late because the Assessor was not available => Way to go with this shtty Buyer Protection! PayPal should be ashamed of themselves! I decided on making this distance transaction relying on your "Protection" - which is completely useless! #PP-006-924-423-901. 

Question is, what can I still do? I am talking about a 1000 Eur transaction. I tried Appealing, PayPal closed it with the same stupid remark: document was delivered late, although it wasn't! since the content is the same with the initial document, only the formatting changed.

Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.