Rejected case

bluejson
Contributor
Contributor

Can I contest a case rejected on false information given by the seller?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @bluejson,

Thanks for reaching out! You can appeal your case decision if you are able to provide new compelling evidence / information that was not provided within the original case decision. You may be able to do this within your Resolution Center, if not, you can contact Customer Support over the phone and open your appeal that way. 

Best of luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @bluejson,

Thanks for reaching out! You can appeal your case decision if you are able to provide new compelling evidence / information that was not provided within the original case decision. You may be able to do this within your Resolution Center, if not, you can contact Customer Support over the phone and open your appeal that way. 

Best of luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bluejson
Contributor
Contributor

I very much doubt that I can use the resolution center.

All the messages I had to and from the seller are no longer there.

Will try to call PayPal.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

bluejson
Contributor
Contributor

As you suggested, I did call PayPal and spoke to Carla who was very nice, understanding and super helpful.

The case was then resolved in a couple of hours.

Thank you very much for your useful advice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.