Rejected Verification Address Documents

Patience-Less
New Community Member

Yes, another rejection of verification documents. Again I do not know how to fix my issue, and as with other community posts I feel that Paypal are continually rejecting our documentations so we provide more and more evidence on our personal lives for Paypal to collect on us.

Surely a violation of our privacy when documents supplied are legitimate and can be varified via checking into them.

But what also concerns me is the lack of reasoning on why a document is rejected. You are only basically emailed that you need to provide further documents. There is no detail or real reason on why that previous or numerous documents had been refused as evidence of your address or ID.

Without properly being given a reason for PalPay rejecting these documents how are you able to address where the issue is occuring, specially when you have exhausted your approved supply of documentation which Paypal will only accept as evidence. This issue has also been discussed by other fustrated Paypal account holders.

Another issue is for what reason Paypal put limitations on your account. From what I have seen the account limitation comes into force when you RECEIVE money above a certain amount. My account has never received any money. My account is only used to pay other people so I can be sure I am paying legitamite sellers. So why is my account placed under limitation?

Anyway, for my account I believe I am constantly being rejected with address verification because who or what checks these documents cannot differentiate between the following word and its abreviation. The word being "Highway". My accounts or acceptable documents, come with the addess written in full, but on my Paypal addresses the word is abreviated to "Hwy". Is this the reason why I am being rejected? Really? And if this is so, is it to hard to put a few extra words in an email to show they cannot differentiate between each variation. (I am only assuming this is the reason for PayPal rejecting my documents.)

I really dont think our documents are varified by a real human being, which is why a number of us cannot provide siutable documentation. Also the responce email has to be automatically generated which is why there is little reason supplied for the rejection. 

Last issue I have is I cannot find anywhere to place in a complaint on why I believe I am getting my documents denighed. There should be somewhere to raise issues on how difficult this process is, and for questioning why the documents are being denighed. We should have some right to be given an explanation for their reasoning of denial which is better explained than the computer generated vague responce.

Let alone our legal right on supplying so much personal information to be constantly rejected again and again. This alone should have some consumer protection for us the user regarding such high rates of rejection of personal identification and our own privacy.

PayPal tells us to be aware of fraudulent activity, but to be honest I am extremely concerned about this constant rejection and endless supply of so much personal information having to be sent endlessly to be rejected at such high rates. 

Sorry for such a ramble but I feel like I am on a constant merri-go-round which I cannot control anything as I cannot fix my possible address issue or do anything to my account. I dont think I can close it either, although I am unsure on this. But mostly my concern lies with the supple of documentation and then rejection for more and more to be made available and for what reasons is refusal being given?

Thanks if you have stuck this far and read my fustrations. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.