Regular standing

donnagean70
Contributor
Contributor

Your PayPal Account Has been regular standing. We have completed our review and have returned your account to regular standing. What does this mean? There was not an explanation.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donnagean70

Security check and you are ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

donnagean70
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much.
Login to Me Too

rishi19
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I also got this email from paypal yesterday, but still my account is under limitation, please advise when it will be removed?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

HI @rishi19,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately, we cannot take any direct action on accounts or provide specific information through contacts on this platform for data protection reasons. It could be that there was more than one restriction on the account and one was removed. Please check the case reference numbers if they are the same. Please complete the steps requested and check for further email notifications.  

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

rishi19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martin,

Yes I did complete all the actions required and submitted the required docs/ details, I can see only completed status on the requirements, but still my account is limited.

Also spoke to customer support yesterday, they assured that they will communicate this with the concerned team and get it resolved within couple of days.

Anyways thanks for the response.

Regards,

Girish

Login to Me Too

Tanveermalik
Contributor
Contributor

hy rishi same problem here does your account limitation lifted?

please help me brother

@rishi19 

Login to Me Too

rishi19
Contributor
Contributor

yes my account limitations lifted after couple of days. If you have given all the documents and verifications which are required, the limitation will be lifter after 10 to 15 days...

Login to Me Too

Tanveermalik
Contributor
Contributor

yes I can see only completed status on the requirements but still my account is limited 

Login to Me Too

ALeftHand

I am also having the same problem as well. 

I purchased a prepaid paypal card in store, sent in the required documents. I received an email saying my account has returned to regular standing, but showing that I have $0.00 on my account when I know there is money on my card. 

I have no idea on what to do next, automated call don't help with anything and I am unable to talk to a real person on the phone due to restrictions of Covid. Some help would be greatly appreciated because I feel like a broke college student. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.