Refused Refund package empty

Mr_Mark
Contributor
Contributor

SO yes I tried to explain that the bubble envelope I received the 2 pound part in ripped open in shipment. PAYPAL in their infinite wisdom decided since the seller said I got it I am lying. This is total BS. I sent pictures of the package and the 52 dollar bubble wrap. I now believe PayPal is in bed with sellers and refuses to listen to the buyers. Here's their generic BS response. Buyer beware PayPal does not support you!

Hello Mr_Mark

We received the case(s) you filed on February 10, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-55249040

Transaction Amount: $52.90 USD

Dispute Amount: $52.90 USD

Transaction ID: 6G092354LA142005T

Transaction Date: December 3, 2019

Thanks,

PayPal

**bleep** YOU PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mr_Mark 

I was going to give you advice but then i read you last line. Don't like people that are abusive.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mr_Mark
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn't expecting you to, Im done. Paypal has proven to be useless in many transactions. You make the buyer feel secure. Oh and you bleeped it out Not me I said wood fastener paypal. Thats how I feel. Sorry you're so soft in the middle. Im done..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mr_Mark 

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mr_Mark
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, Would you want to re entertain this issue, Yes I was steamed that I felt no one at PayPal actually reviewed my specifics, I had felt you started to and then read my last line and that set you off to the equal I was set off, we couldn't come to terms obviously. 

I will cool my temper if I grovel and ask you to take a look at my specific situation. I understand you are but a messenger who is trying to weed through the muck and mire and you don't need an attitude. OK I get it. I apologize and I have used PayPal way too long to actually try to unwire it from my system.

Mark

Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
@Mr_Mark, ignore @kernolass, she never has good advice and anyone who would bother to say they were "offended" by you being upset by fraud isn't at all worth talking to. Let them go back to playing with their cats. As far as your issue, you are able to appeal and "escalate the claim" but I'll tell you all that means is more form letters saying they have 30 days to review the claim and then you will never hear from them again. Truly. Your best bet is small claims court. Pay the filing fee, explain what happened and send it into PayPal. Many people are under the incorrect assumption that PayPal is simply a money transfer company but they have a "Buyer Protection" and you are being treated unfairly. While the hassle of paying MORE to file a case might not sound appealing...in several states you can get triple the damages, your court costs AND the judge is allowed to add punitive damages so your $52 that they don't want to pay can be a minimum of approximately $200 back (3x your lost plus court fees) but they also have to pay a lawyer to appear in your town on their behalf ($2-3k) and then damages. File a suit. They are most certainly committing fraud with ZestAds, mostlikely with several other shell companies as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.