Refunds

Sadie61
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a toddler busy board for Christmas and it never came.  In January I received a substitute item of an ABC board.  Very differnt than what I ordered and I never authorized a substitution.  So I tried dealing with the company directly and all they will do is have me pay to return the item to get a refund.  The cost of the item is $30.97, the cost to return the item is over $20.00. So my refund will be less than $10.00.  I explained this TWICE to pay pal and they still offer that as the only resolution.  I think it is very unfair as I did NOT want the ABC Board, it is nothing at all like what I ordered.  And Paypal in the dispute only allows me to input a tracking number.  I feel this is not a good business practice for either company and I m at a loss of what to do.  I m out $ 30  and the substitute item is clearly not worth that much.  And Paypal is not offering any solutions except for me to pay more money.  Any one else ever have this problem?  What do I do?  Thanks for your comments.

Respectfully,

Sadie61

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.