Refunds

JJ798
New Community Member
I recently ordered a car seat off an add on Facebook they first sent it to the wrong address then when I filed a dispute for a refund they canceled the order then sent the refund and then canceled the refund I can’t contact PayPal bc of the COVID 19 idk what else to do to get my money back
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tammydesparois
Contributor
Contributor
Hello my name is Tammy Desparois and i order two three wheel bicycles for myself i have not got no help with them at all. I told the place i order from was celled Aheadfeel.com this place is a scammed, but my bank said it went through PayPal. And i told them today that i my litter i the mail today. Here's the first one on the date: May 30 2020 company: PayPal mariamac $99.99 and here's the second one for the of, date: May 30 2020 company:PayPal x5056021 for $ 99.99. It was for a three wheel bicycles. I have not received them at all. And all I'm trying to do is get my money back. Can someone help me with this please. Thank you Tammy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.