Refunds

Gerva1se
Contributor
Contributor

I received ear buds  which are not working properly. Paypal have confirmed I will receive full refund and supplied with me an address to return ear buds to. However they have not advised what paper work to include with return package and despite email paypal they are not responding to specific question.

Does anyone know what I should include with the package please so that refund will be matched to my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gerva1se 

As far as i am aware as long as you send the item back trackable and provide paypal with the tracking number then you should get your refund when tracking shows the item as delivered back to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gerva1se 

As far as i am aware as long as you send the item back trackable and provide paypal with the tracking number then you should get your refund when tracking shows the item as delivered back to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gerva1se
Contributor
Contributor

That solution makes sense and thanks for reverting so quickly.

Login to Me Too

Cinlu1
Contributor
Contributor
Where is this company located? I have purchased things from China not realizing it. They are a RIP off. Plus the clothes are so small they can fit my cat!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.