Refunds and resolution

Padi1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item labeled as ‘US Large’ received the order after waiting for almost a month since it came from another country which was not made known at time of purchase. Item did not fit me so I filed a claim. Corresponded with seller. They offered me a refund of 20% to keep the item but will it send me a better fitting item. Tried to negotiate with seller considering their situation also by asking them a50% refund. They said 30% or return the item for a full refund. Considering the factors that I have to go theu having to send back an ill fitting item to another country, I escalated the situation with PayPal. Now PayPal wants me to send back the item at my expense and timeand refund me the 50% when the seller received the item. So I will be sending back what I ordered, pay for shipping and only get a 50% refund. My other option is to keep the item which doesn’t fit me and cancel the claim. This is how the resolution center helps us consumers!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.