Refunds/Unauthorized transactions

Akeasler
Contributor
Contributor

May 20th I noticed a charge on my bank statement from PayPal that I didn't authorize. I called PayPal to ask about the unauthorized transaction. Agent told me I had several unauthorized transactions and he would handle it. I won all of my disputes and PayPal said they would refund me a total of $1312 dollars. The next day, May 21st, I went to my bank and cancelled my debit/credit card that was connected to my PayPal account. I told PayPal I was cancelling this card. PayPal told me no problem, the refunds will Automatically go into the bank account that was hooked to your PayPal. I received $481 out of $1312 of my refunds. I called PayPal to find out why I didn't receall of my money? They told me it would be in my account in the next 3 business days. Money was never put into my bank account. My bank and PayPal spoke to each other on my cell phone. My bank told them they didn't show any transactions or anything where PayPal refunded me anything besides $481. PayPal then tells me I need to wait one billing cycle and call them. I did. Agent told me 2-3 days I would have my money ey and they would send me an email when it was sent. I waited 3 - 4 days and nothing from them. I called PayPal and after briefly speaking to an agent I was hung up on. I received an email from PayPal asking to send them Transaction Id, date transactions took place, transaction amounts, and email address to the recepient.. I sent an email with this info..I called them the next day and the agent tells me my account has been locked. I can never use PayPal again. That this was the final decision and there is nothing they can do about it. I told him I didn't understand why any of this was happening. PayPal had refunded me prior to them closing my account and I rightfully deserve my refunds. I was hung up on, AGAIN. P.S. - I sent PayPal copies of my bank statements showing them I received $481 of the $1312.. providing proof I never received all of my money. I have repeatedly informed them this has caused a financial burden on my family! What can I do about this?? Please HELP

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.