Refunded when a game company got exposed for setting up events, now I can't use Paypal anymore

bung4r
New Community Member

The gist of it is, hundreds of people refunded when the game got exposed and each and every refund got accepted, but only I got the "You can't use PayPal anymore" treatment, maybe because I had multiple smaller refunds instead of less, bigger ones like others. I really don't know how to solve this because I refunded for a legitimate reason, the game promotes buying in-game currency but is faking events, sets up winners in lotteries, gives free stuff to the strongest players to push the weaker players to catch up with buying stuff etc. (a moderator has exposed everything with screenshots and conversations), basically we all wrote that in our refunding reasons and everything was cool we all got refunds but still got banned from doing transactions.

Contact us sends me to resolution center, resolution center sends me to contact us, nothing actually gets me to a email or something. What to do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bung4r 

Contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bung4r 

Contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.