Refund

Jonwag
New Community Member

I purchased a produce online and when I was looking at the overview of purchase I noticed that I selected the wrong item. I tried to cancel the order but I couldn't get in contact with anyone from the company. So I ended up receiving the item a few days later. When I got it I just sent it back to company unopened (refused shipment). I sent the company multiple emails and I also sent them a message through Facebook messenger and I still haven't gotten a response. I did file a dispute through Paypal but they denied my claim. Paypal requested more info and I was a little confused, they requested that I "Please provide a copy of the receipt that details your credit." I'm not sure what receipt that would be since that company won't answer any of my communications.  What my next step?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jonwag 

Disputes are allowed through PayPal if the item is not delivered at all, or if the item is received but is significantly not as it was described.

If the item was delivered to your address, the seller's tracking would show successful delivery. What happens to the package after that delivery is typically not tracked by a shipping company. In a situation of a significantly not as described item, the buyer is typically instructed to ship the item back with their own tracking.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.