Refund

hmdd143
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

On 6th March, mistakenly I have sent a payment to a wrong person (which is due to few letters of the email).

When I realized the mistake, immediately I have informed through the Resolution Center and also informed to the Message Center and also emailed the person whom I have sent wrongly.

When I see the 'Transaction details', it shows a message "There is an open dispute associated with this transaction."

From the Resolution Center, I have got the message as below.

"Thank you for reporting this case. After reviewing your case, we found that this transaction was not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection. We've noted the account changes you reported with this case. We have been unable to provide any refund on the transactions listed."

The reply I have from the person whom I have sent wrongly as below:

"Do not worry, the transaction is marked on hold on my account. I have also informed PayPal about this transaction being incorrect.

Please let me know once it’s refunded by PayPal. It is marked pending in my account." I have got the screenshot indicating the 'Pending' ...

Three things here:

#1. It was mentioned "There is an open dispute associated with this transaction."

#2. "We have been unable to provide any refund on the transactions listed." 

#3. It is not received from the end as he mentioned "It is marked pending in my account."

In this case how I will get this refund? What happened to this money? Whom should I have to contact?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.