Refund

Billbeast
Contributor
Contributor

I have already opened up a case to paypal that the items i have received are not the same items that were advertised and that the seller did not want to respond back. After opening the case, the seller has finally replied back asking for pictures of what i received. He sees what has been sent to me and apologises for the inconvenience.  I ask him if i can return this back and get a refund as i do not want these items. He insists i keep them with a partial refund. I keep telling him that these items will not be of any use to me as they are not what i asked for. He has stopped replying back to me. How do I elaborate on my case that ive alreay opened to inform paypal of this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Billbeast 

China website or social media ad sale???

They always offer part refunds but tell you to close the dispute before they refund and then they ignore you as they know you can't re-open a dispute or open a second dispute.

ESCALATE TO A CLAIM BUT make sure you have activated this link in case you have to return it trackable.

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.