Refund

littleminnow
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered product from a company in Australia so I could be their USA Distributor. I paid for the product in September. They kept saying they were trying to find someone to come pick up the shipment, they finally emailed saying it shipped in November and would be here in 30-45 days. It has now been 43 days. They tried to get me to update the shipping, saying it would be $800 but they would split the cost with me but it sounded fishy so I said no. I still haven't received the product or tracking for the order and its now almost January. I have emailed twice about the tracking information with no response from the company...Also during this time, they sold the Australian part of the company so it makes the whole thing confusing. Should I ask for a refund directly from the seller or just bypass them and go straight through paypal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amaziNg27
New Community Member
Ask the seller first, if they don't answer or you don't like their answer go through paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.