Refund

Triplem1
Contributor
Contributor

I do not like the resolution center. I opened a resolution but there was no option for the issue I was having. Therefore I chose one of the options in order to get through. I placed an order with marianwigs.com. These people seem to be scams. they said order will be shipped within 24 hrs.  Days after the items stilled were not shipped. Send several messages and no response. I guess after paypal contacted them, an email was sent with a tracking number. When I tracked via USPS, it was said that they received information but did not receive a package. That was since the 11th. USPS still have not receive any package. I have been trying to change my case through the resolution centre, unsuccessful. Tried to explain my situation through the message centre, still no progress. After  checking my bank account, I realize that someone has been trying to purchase items using by bank account. Luckily my financial provider has been rejecting the payments. I have been trying to tell paypal that these people are fake and I need a full refund but no success. Tried to contact them and they are now using a new email address. How do I go about dealing with this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Triplem1 

May help if you said which dispute you opened???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.