Refund

LWL63
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to open a dispute but it won't let me, I have received & paid for goods not as described & can't get a response. It's not even letting me send a message to PayPal. I do believe a lot of people have been ripped off by companies being allowed to advertise on Facebook & have since disappeared off the face of the earth. I can't ring them as I have bad tinnitus & can't hear properly. £32.74 is a lot of money to lose, any advice please.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LWL63 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Sorry why can't you open a dispute? Which option did you use to send the funds and when you click on the transaction > resolve a problem what happens?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LWL63
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try to open a dispute I get as far as choosing the category & it won't do anything when I click on it, I've been trying since last week on my tablet & mobile but it's the same on both. It won't even let me message them...says there to busy. I paid with PayPal credit. £32.74. The parcel came from China but the return address is in England, there was also an after sales card in the parcel with an email address on which I have tried contacting them through. The email address has Zooyie in it but the money went to Shining star culture communications. Co.t l am waiting for 2 other parcels to arrive so if they turn up I will probably lose my money again if they are the same quality as the one's I am trying to get a refund on. Facebook need to be stopped from advertising such  expensive but cheap shoddy crap. You get better quality from a funfair!!!!

Login to Me Too

Ann1888
New Community Member

same happened to me the web site was "<removed>t" i got zero help from paypal,probably because that web site doesent work and our yellow friends have scarpered with my money,my bank helped and got my money back for me and today a neck warmer turned up with no controls utter **bleep**e,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.