Refund

Lart2020
New Community Member
I bought a product off a page and they then told me that the product was out of stock a day later, they tried to refund me and told me that PayPal wouldn’t let me because of technical issues and sent me a photo of her laptop saying that there was technical issues, a few days later it was saying the same so I opened a case up on PayPal to try get the money back, it still won’t let the girl refund me, can anyone help me with this?? The girls saying to just escalate it to a claim but I need to wait till the 30th to do that and I need the money back asap
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dmbaldwin1965
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a cat tower on May 2nd. 2020 but never received it so since I didn't receive the item I had contacted PayPal to let them know they said I would have my money by May 31st 2020 then they turned around and changed it to June 6th 2020 I have not received my money PayPal is allowing scammer to get on their website and scam up and take our money and I'm on Social Security I want my money and I want it today I've already turned it in to Better Business Bureau I'm tired of people ripping me off and doing what they want and I believe the PayPal is involved with these scammers and I will get proof and I want anybody has got proof to get help me get a lawyer so we can sue PayPal I'm done being stolen. I'm using my backbone and I'm doing something about it today
Login to Me Too

GabrielNicolas9
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Bought a puppy for my young boy, using paypal. Never got it. Sender said had refund me on PayPal which I doubt as it is a criminal organisation and scammers. The police is trackjng them. Filed the case with them.

PayPal would not let me escalate the dispute and finally concluded it was a private issue!!

I of course provided them with screeshots of emails etc...did nothing to improve their response. $ 1900 lost.

I will not give up. Will call their headquarters, file a lawsuit and got the support of an advocacy agency that has access to media.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.